The Expert Legal Help You Need When You’re Charged with a DUI
Call Adam Rieth, DUI Attorney in Gilbert, Glendale and Queen Creek
It’s a serious charge that can be life changing. The penalties for driving under the influence are severe. You could lose your driver’s license and that could mean you lose your job. You may even have to serve time in jail. Future employment opportunities may be limited. A conviction can hurt you now and hurt you later. Don’t try to go it alone. Put the experience and expertise of Adam Rieth, DUI attorney in Gilbert, Glendale and Queen Creek, on your side. Don’t wait.
YOU AND YOUR DUI LAWYER MUST ACT QUICKLY
You Only Have 15 Days to Request a Hearing.
The clock is running. After your request, you only have 15 days to request a Motor Vehicle Division hearing to delay – and possibly prevent – the suspension of your driver’s license. This is a critical step. It may allow you to keep you job since you’ll have the transportation you need. You need a DUI lawyer to help you decide on a course of action. Adam Rieth will be at your side. He will discuss your charges with you and advise you on the best course of action – whether that’s entering into a plea agreement or going to trial. You’ll get the expert advice you need to make the right decisions.
KNOW THE CHARGES AND WHAT YOU COULD BE FACING
Arizona Law Treats DUI as a Serious Offense
Here are the alcohol blood levels and the penalties that can be filed:
1. Blood alcohol of .08 to .149: This is classified as Driving Under the Influence (DUI). It can also be called Driving While Impaired (DWI). It is the first level of DUI charges if you are 21 years old or older.
2. Blood alcohol of .15 or greater: This is classified as Extreme DUI.
3. Blood alcohol of .2 or greater: You can be charged with Super Extreme DUI.
4. Blood alcohol in a minor. Drivers under the age of 21 can be charged with a DUI/DWI if there is any alcohol in their system. Blood alcohol between .01 to .08 is enough for a minor to be charged and convicted. They can also be charged with minor in consumption or minor in possession. These charges can impact
their ability to have a driver’s license for up to two years if they are under the age of 18 – even if they were not the driver. If your minor child is charged, make sure he or she has the support of a DUI attorney like Adam Rieth.
5. Fines are as much as $1,250 for a first offense. They can be substantially higher if you have a previous DUI or are charge with Extreme or Super Extreme DUI.
6. Jail time can be given for a first offense. Jail time is a real possibility. It can extend to a full year – or more – for repeated offenses or Extreme or Super Extreme charges.
7. Additional penalties can include the cost of installing a Certified Ignition Interlock. You may also be required to participate in alcohol or drug screenings, treatment or education.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED, YOUR FUTURE CAN BE CHANGED
Make Sure that You Have an Experience DUI Attorney You don’t have a drinking problem. Your DUI was a simple mistake of misjudging how much you’d had to drink. It doesn’t make a difference. The facts are simple – if you are arrested, the penalties do apply to you. If you have previous DUI’s, you face even higher fines and longer jail time is possible.Being convicted of a DUI is a life-changing event. Most likely, you’ll have to pay a fine and for the cost of installing an Interlock that monitors if you’ve been drinking before you can turn on your car. You driver’s license can be suspended or revoked. You may even have to serve jail time. Your current and future employment can be put in jeopardy. Even your personal relationships with family and friends may change. With so much at risk, get the professional help you need from an experienced DUI attorney.
ADAM RIETH LAW FIRM OFFERS AFFORDABLE HELP
Free Consultation and Flat Fees Are AvailableAs an experienced DUI attorney, Adam Rieth understands the penalties you’re facing and the stress you are experiencing. You can meet with him one-on-one and face-to-face for a free consultation to discuss your case. Adam can answer questions and help assess the risks you face. He will then work with you by offering flat fee representation and arranging a flexible payment plan so you can get the help you need.
If You’ve Been Charged with a DUI, Get the Experienced Help You Need
Call, Adam Rieth, DUI Attorney, Today
Call (480) 222-5662
With convenient offices in Glendale, Gilbert and Queen Creek